Monday, April 18, 2011

Boxercise 101


I heard about this and knew i wanted in! I Love exercising first thing on weekend mornings, it leaves me refreshed and feeling great for the rest of the day, and compensates for the naughty eating that i usually do on weekends haha :)

My current gym actually does offer boxing classes but only Mon Wed and Fri 6am - it's way too early for me to get out of bed for, especially when i have a whole days work ahead of me. Sunday is usually my rest day but, id love to give this a go and see how it changes my body (i'm hoping to lose weight)

Bootcamp is also offered, enquire for both of them as per below:


Sunday
7AM-8am

Location
Mihajlovic Park
Wilson Rd
GREENVALLEY

Tom Cruz
0411036358

info@exercise101.com.au


xoxo Betty

1 comment:

Natalie Leung said...

I lvoe the name Tom Cruz :)

Nice blog!