Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Bye bye Natalie, Hello Steven

Thanks Natalie for being our first featured gym junkie of the week :D

Now it's time to introduce Steven (scroll down to the bottom of the blog to view his profile and answers)


What are your goals in life?
To live a balanced life, and to be a corny cliché – own a car, a nice house, have a family with two kids, and to wake up every day next to my partner. Oh - And also one day be able to play my favourite CDS to my kids – like The Beatles, Michael Jackson and Lady Gaga and tell them, “Back in my day, I was cool”
What is your favourite exercise and why?
Zumba, because I enjoy hip-hop and dancing to music that motivates me. Plus my teacher is hilarious and cracks jokes all the time and screams at us to “shake that jelly!!”
Which food can't you live without?
Hot chips and Jasmine Rice (with Japanese curry preferably)
How many days a week are you working out?
3-4 days a week, 1-2 hours a day
What's the best advice you've ever been given?
“Time heals everything”
If you could take 3 things to a deserted island what would they be?
My ipod (if in this ideal situation there is electricity), my boyfriend Hughie and an acoustic guitar

1 comment:

Natalie Leung said...

well I totally think this chick is funny interesting and cool, just saying, ya know. :D