Thursday, May 26, 2011

Bye bye Jennifer, Hello Sup!

Time to say by to Jen (she is travelling in Malaysia right now i'm totally jealous!)


I'd like to introduce to you my workmate Supratik - you can view his profile and answers at the bottom of the page!


What are your goals in life?
To make the most of it - I like to challenge myself professionally and personally.
What is your favourite exercise and why?
Power-walking because it's a great workout that isn't too intensive. I'm a big multi-tasker so power-walking doubles as 'me time'. I listen to motivational audio tracks while I walk and usually try to take a scenic route so I'm really maximising my time outdoors.
Which food can't you live without?
I love my deep-fried foods - spring rolls, hot chips, tempura… you name it!
How many days a week are you working out?
About an hour, daily.
What's the best /quoteadvice you've ever been given?
"The higher your energy level, the more efficient your body. The more efficient your body, the better you feel and the more you will use your talent to produce outstanding results." - Anthony Robbins
If you could take 3 things to a deserted island what would they be?
My boyfriend, a knife similar to what Bear Grylls uses, and a boat!

No comments: