Saturday, May 21, 2011

Turning 25



So this week i turned 25 and to honour this triump quater of a century my beloved and dear friends have showered me with wonderful red velvet, chocolate mud cake, ube cake, cupcakes every cake they knew I love. (Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart) And i couldn't say no to cake. May 17th was Stelz cake eating day, moderation was not apart of my vocab today! .... ONLY indulgence! Oh and yes it was BTS (better than sex) rich, moist creamy cream it was pure food organism. (ORGANSM)


That was until post birthday blues... I was woken by a rude awakening ....a painful kick in my tummy and a very bloated tummy! (i didnt know cakes have sperm, if it did i think ill be giving birth to half the baby in China) Usually my tummy can handle more than that I guess age is catching up on me (my metabolism is failing me and eyesight- ran two red light thinking it was green)

To alleivate my bloating I had warm water and lemon to wake up my liver so it can kick start my metabolism and made a cup of raw juice of beetroot. Usually this would work wonders and just debloat and undo the damage... However for the first time in 25 years it didnt. (Brring brring... my quaterlife crissis is calling me!) Reality hit me when i had 15 people congraluting me on my baby bump! OHMYBUDDHA...

So i got on speed dial and called my lifeline... the colonic care centre and booked for the earliest colonic hydrotherapy appointment. The next post will be about wait for it... yes I said that awful word COLONIC IRRIGATION!!!

On the positive, i made me reevaluate and ignited the skinny girl in me to kick the fat girl in the ass and put her in the closet (more about the skinny girl fat girl ...a little later)

So Ive decided it was time I celebrated this quater of century by challenging myself to do something I feel as though i could not do... Keep to a 25 day food/diet plan.

Starting Sunday 22nd May 2011 I am committing to a 30 days of ''naked food'' (food which is whole no process, no refined sugar, artifical, you get the drift) I know it will be hard... actually not hard... just simply impossible. My mission impossible... for a girl who loves to bake and cook and most of all EATING it! But this time being 25 the drive was that... it was not to loose the thass (a thass is when your ass starts sliding down the back of your body and becomes one with your thigh and it wasnt caused by gravity either) It was driven by something deeper. I had overcome my bulimia... my demon i called her Stacey. Although I have ended my relationship with her...there were days where I flirted with her. No more Fred flinstone size portions. No more extreme measures. Reaching 25 has made me re-evaluate, re-anaylse, re-proiorise and re-fashion my life.
Therefore I would like to share 25 things Ive learned at age 25

1. Treating your body well will reflect in all aspect of your life
2. You can change your habits, it just takes desire
3. Priorise happiness always
4. Find the little things to enjoy in the present waiting for the future is exhausting.
5. Trust in your instinct not your emotion
6. Nothing is ever permanent but change (So dont sweat the small stuff)
7. Never judge someone until you've been in their shoes (Because you could also be doing the same thing when you are in their shoes)
8. Find your moderation
9. You can't change anyone but yourself
10. Dont make someone a prior when your only an option to them

11. Be who you are, and say what you feel (in an assertive manner though)because those that mind dont matter

12. Always smile because life isnt about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain.

13. Let go of things you can't change

14. Open your heart and your mind to life's lesson (there are no mistakes, only lessons. Love yourself, trust your choices and everything is possible)

15. Everything happens for a reason

16. Crying always makes you feel better

17. Patience is a virtue

18. With every hurt, your heart learns to love more

19. Do a random act of kidness everyday (no act of kidness however small is ever wasted)
20. Never look down upon anyone unless your helping them up

21. Lifes not about expecting, hoping and wishing its about doind, being and becoming...Never leave things for tomorrow (DO it NOW, dont procastinate)

22. Contentment and acceptance is the greatest happiness

23. Life is 10 percent of what happens to you and 90 percent of how you react to it

24. Destiny not a matter of chance but a matter of choice

25. Life is too short to be anythign but happy




Xoxo Stella



1 comment:

Natalie Leung said...

happy birthday! :) hope all goes well with the diet plan :)